Art 'Round Town Gallery Walk
The FIRST FRIDAY of every month, year round, downtown Portsmouth celebrates its inspired, intimate urban community with big city style by presenting its Art 'Round Town gallery walk.
As a thriving creative community rich in history, Portsmouth retains and honors its past while continuously cultivating an ebullient, exciting contemporary art scene. Within its early-nineteenth century brick facades, cobblestone sidewalks, and urban streetscapes, the collective Portsmouth art galleries represent the work of international and national artists from as distant as Europe, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles and as near as regional New England.
Learn about all participating galleries at https://www.facebook.com/artroundtownportsmouth
Featured Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth member galleries can be found at:
- THE GALLERY AT 3S ARTSPACE 319 Vaughan St., Portsmouth, 603.766-3330, 3sarts.org
- KENNEDY GALLERY AND CUSTOM FRAMING 41 Market St., Portsmouth 603.436.7007 www.kennedygalleryandframing.com
- NEW HAMPSHIRE ART ASSOCIATION / ROBERT LINCOLN LEVY GALLERY 136 State St., Portsmouth 603.431.4230 www.nhartassociation.org
- PORTSMOUTH ATHENÆUM / RANDALL GALLERY 6-8 Market Square, Portsmouth 603.431.2538 www.portsmouthathenaeum.org
- (In season April through December) DISCOVER PORTSMOUTH 10 Middle St., Portsmouth 603.436.8420 www.portsmouthhistory.org