Art 'Round Town Gallery Walk
The FIRST FRIDAY of every month, year round, downtown Portsmouth celebrates its inspired art community with big city style by presenting its Art 'Round Town gallery walk.
As a thriving creative community rich in history, Portsmouth retains and honors its past while continuously cultivating an exciting contemporary art scene. Within its early-nineteenth century brick facades, cobblestone sidewalks, and streetscapes, the collective Portsmouth art galleries represent the work of international and national artists from as distant as Europe, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles and as near as down the street.
Learn about all participating galleries at https://www.facebook.com/artroundtownportsmouth
Featured Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth member galleries can be found at:
- AGUIAR FINE ART GALLERY 98 Penhallow St., Portsmouth, 415.444.6937 www.aguiarfineart.com
- THE GALLERY AT 3S ARTSPACE 319 Vaughan St., Portsmouth, 603.766-3330, 3sarts.org
- KENNEDY GALLERY AND CUSTOM FRAMING 41 Market St., Portsmouth 603.436.7007 www.kennedygalleryandframing.com
- NAHCOTTA 110 Congress St., Portsmouth www.nahcotta.com
- NEW HAMPSHIRE ART ASSOCIATION / ROBERT LINCOLN LEVY GALLERY 136 State St., Portsmouth 603.431.4230 www.nhartassociation.org
- PIANTEDOSI CONTEMPORARY ART slated for 149 Congress St., Portsmouth, www.reginapiantedosi.com
- PORTSMOUTH ATHENÆUM / RANDALL GALLERY 6-8 Market Square, Portsmouth 603.431.2538 www.portsmouthathenaeum.org
- PORTSMOUTH HISTORICAL SOCIETY 10 Middle St., Portsmouth 603.436.8420 www.portsmouthhistory.org (In season April through December)